Please click to my ads!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hong Kong n Shenzhen

Hello everyone this year had been a year of more traveling for me! Sorry for neglecting my blog as I proceed to plan further on my traveling roadmap.

Just updated entry on my trip to HONGKONG Jan this year.. I accompanied master and master wife for a honeymoon trip.

I visited the Peak to prove that I was at HK indeed
Exploration was mainly public transport as it's convenient, accessible and cheaper.

That trip I headed to a new place SHENZHEN
 Just a day trip to Window of the World and yeah I conquer another small area of China besides Beijing

 The above pic was a replica of Eiffel Tower as Master and Master wife were too poor to head to Paris. Grr..

More of my travel tales will follow and remember ME BOBO THE SHREWD BUSINESSMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment