Please click to my ads!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bobo update

Hi All,

Sorry for not updating my blog for the past few months... I have been real busy lately especially now that I am working as a full time security guard in a certain newly built casino in Singapore.. On top of that my nights are spent doing Forex and now that it is the World Cup, I have certain "loose" jobs to do... :D

While waiting for my Forex trading to begin.. I took some time to sort out my photos in my laptop.. Just found this photo of me and my gf Ms Anna Sui to show you guys.. This photo was taken a few months ago during our last meet up...

Anna is a jet set air model girlfriend of mine.. and we met each other through a common friend Suzy last time. We had topics in common to share and I remembered we hit it off talking about beauty and money for hours..



Fast forward time, we are both too commited in our work and seem to have drifted for awhile.. I hope to be able to see Anna soon when we are less busy... In the meantime I will just treasure this "last shot" of ours until I see Anna again..

This reminds me of a quote:

"The hottest love has the coldest end."

No comments:

Post a Comment