Anyway I am Bobo.. My hometown is in KL, Malaysia and I came to Singapore in 2009.
Special thanks to the Limited family for ferrying, housing and feeding me FOC in Singapore. It is really difficult to find good families to make use of nowadays. muahaha.
I came from a family of great ambition and ideals and making tonnes of $$ is my path to life. I do not care about fame and fortune, just give me the money..

I have a long list of work experience, the latest was a position at Resort World whereby I left the job out of dignity as I wanted something bigger and better!
Anyway if you are a fellow "money minded" and intelligent folk like me please follow my blog as I pepper you with life inspiring quotes from myself.
But some days when I am running my life full steam I will rope in the help of some guest writters like Suzy/Horton/Homi, etc to run the blog and give you their own special quotes....
Welcome to the shrewd business man's blog. Muhaha muhahaha.. And GONG XI FATT CAI to all. Please feel free to send me ang bao and money..
Any business collaboration oppurtunity do email me at bobosays@hotmail.com. Ciaozz.

No comments:
Post a Comment